The Memorial Hall and Ground is in Stambridge Road (see map)
In 1904, The Rankin family built a shed, with a corrugated roof, as a place for the farm workers to relax. A group of local dignitaries clubbed together in 1918 and bought the shed and about 2 acres of the land on which it stood. They gave it to the people of Rochford and is it managed, on their behalf, by the Parish Council. The shed became the Memorial Hall and is available for hire whether for a regular booking or for a celebration/meeting/function/Club etc.
For a plan of the hall, click here
The Harold Rankin Pavilion serves as a clubhouse and is also be available for hire.
To contact the Hall Manager, email: a[email protected]
The Football Pitch
The football pitch includes changing rooms and has floodlighting.